Wasp Removal Service
Wasp Nest Treatment, Wasp Pest Control, Guaranteed Wasp Nest Removal
How Much Does A Wasp Nest Treatment Typically Cost?
Charges for wasp nest treatments can vary significantly. We’ve heard of some companies charging up to £150 for dealing with just one wasp nest! That said we’re a bit sceptical on the integrity of those business who don’t seem to belong to any trade association or recognised approval schemes such as “NPTA, CHAS, BASIS & PROMPT"
Don't be fooled by amateur opportunists who are unqualified in the Correct & Safe Use Of Insecticides, and inexperienced to deal with the dangers that wasps & Hornets pose to human life. Their DIY will be dangerous to them & you & will cost you more in the long run as you will have to get a qualified & experienced Pest Controller in to rectify & make safe.
A few key pointers for when choosing a company, which may be obvious but are worth noting may be:-
1. Always ask for a price of how much it costs to deal with a wasp nest OR more than one wasp nest before a treatment is arranged. It has been known (from a minority few) for a “low price” to be quoted over the phone to deal with a wasp or hornets nest and then “built up” when an operative is on site .
2. Be wary if the price quoted seems too cheap. Remember the old adage “buy cheap, pay twice!” how much would it cost to put right if the treatment doesn’t work from an opportunist trader?
3. The cost to deal with your wasp nest is more than likely going to be for dealing with just one wasp nest. If you can see that you have wasps entering your property in several places it is very likely that you have more than one wasp nest. Be sure to have a thorough look around your property and give the pest control company as much information as possible to give you an accurate price.
4. Ask if the pest control company is willing to survey your property to look for other wasp nests (they should do free of charge). It will be a lot cheaper to deal with 2-3 wasp nests at the same time rather than paying for a separate visit in the future.
5. Don’t expect an active wasp nest to be actually “physically removed”. Chemical treatments are normally applied that can take up to 24-72 hrs to be effective.
6. A return visit would normally be required at an additional fee if requested by you to physically the Wasp Nest.
7. For peace of mind check to see if the company is a member of a scheme like “NPTA, CHAS, BASIS & PROMPT”, All techs should be wearing photo ID around their neck for easy & confident identification purposes displaying their Pest Control number.
8. Ask if there are any guarantee’s if the wasp nest treatment doesn’t work first time, there should be.